Jewelry Retouching is not an easy task. It is a creative task for any silver, golden or diamond jewelry products. After Jewelry photo-shooting, there should have some defects which can outshine the original jewelry product. More or less, this is the reason why Jewelry images should be retouched before uploading them to online or printing purposes.
- First of all check for the camera settings if everything is going okay. Check for the buttons for auto mood, manual mood, shutter speed and ISO settings.
- Keep the camera aperture mood with F14 and lowest ISO with 100 or 200.
- In aperture mood, Shutter speed will be automatically configured.
- If the picture looks clear everything is going fine. If image looks darker the again choose manual mood and set the aperture F14.
- To make the image lighter, tweak the shutter speed to be a little slower.
Here I am sharing some common mistakes in Jewelry Product Photography :
- Sloppy Preparation
- Busy Backgrounds
- Unnecessary Props
- Inaccurate white balance
- Soft focus
- Contrasty Light
- Wishy-washy cropping and sizing
- Few angles
After successful Jewelry photography get your head to Clipping Path and retouch the jewelry.